If you are a regular reader of my blog, you couldn’t help but notice I made a change! I’ve been working on it for a while. I realized all the blogs I read have a very different feel from my own. I wanted to give mine the kind of look that attracts me. It took a bit to figure out what I wanted, but I think I like the new look. I will probably make some tweaks. We’ll see.
So what do you think? Good? Bad?
I’ve been at this blogging thing for about 15 months and I am still learning a lot. Want to know what I’ve learned?
- I really like to write! I think I always knew this, it just got lost in the busy, chaos of my life.
- It takes time to put my thoughts together. I can’t post as often as I would like. I have too many other commitments right now…
- I like to know people are reading what I write. I don’t know why it matters, but it does. I am very thankful for those of you who take the time to read my posts.
So, now I have a favor to ask of you. Two actually.
- Would you leave a comment telling me what you think of my new design? Just click on “Leave a comment” at the bottom of this post.
- Consider subscribing to my blog. Just enter your email above on the right and I will automatically email you when I write a post. And it lets me know you’re reading:).
I will keep writing, whether anyone reads or not. Because it’s filling a need for me! But I would love to know if something I write is touching someone else.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for letting me know you were here! And happy Friday!